It’s time to renew your 2017 IBS membership dues. Membership renewal payment is due: 01 January 2017. If you are a current Direct At-Large member of IBS (not a member with your Region), you can now pay your annual dues online.
2017 Membership Dues Invoice Payment
To view and pay your membership dues invoice online, log in to your IBS account and select “Pay Open Invoices”. Complete payment online using a major debit or credit card.
All Regular Members receive online electronic copies of Biometrics and JABES.
To re-subscribe or unsubscribe print journals, click on “Renew My Membership”. Save the changes and return to “Pay Open Invoices”.
Please note the following important information regarding 2017 dues invoices and the dues collection process:
- All dues payments for 2017 must be received by 01 May 2017 to avoid a lapse in membership.
- Members as of 31 December 2016 with print subscriptions to Biometrics and/or JABES will receive only the first issue in 2017 until dues are paid.
- Print subscriptions to Biometrics and/or JABES journal for 2017 must be paid by 01 May 2017 to avoid delivery interruption. IBS will not back order journals for subscriptions paid after 01 May 2017.
- Contact the IBO for dues payments via check or electronic wiring instructions.
Update Your IBS Profile Information
An important step in renewing your membership is to update/verify your contact information in your IBS online profile. Visit www.biometricsociety.org and login to the “Members Only” section. Point your cursor over “Members Only” and select “My Profile” to update your contact information.
Renew your membership early to ensure you continue to receive the many benefits your IBS membership provides:
- Free online access to Biometrics, JABES and the Biometric Bulletin
- Access to Biometrics (1947 to 2010) and JABES (1996 to 2009) older issues for a nominal fee through our partner, JSTOR journal storage
- Discounted member registration fee for the International Biometric Conference (IBC)
- Access to all active members’ contact information through the online directory
- Online education programs including webinars, audio sessions, and short courses
- Funding opportunities for travel to regional conference and the IBC
- Prizes for competitions
- Networking opportunities with access to more than 6,000 biostatisticians from around the world